Swimming Pools and Spas
Vulcan design, manufacture and supply a substantial range of cost effective and reliable water pump seals, that are commonly utilised in high volume commercial, domestic and industrial water systems. These seal types generally serve applications such as: domestic and municipal swimming pools, spa pools, shower pumps, central heating systems, irrigation and light fluid duties.
With over twenty years of research and development in this field, Vulcan have designed a wide range of high quality elastomers and superior seal face materials. A combination of Carbon and Ceramic purity quality will increase reliability, capability, performance and life.
The Vulcan water pump seals are high quality, bi-directional seal designs containing positively designed, material benefits and features.
For instance, Vulcan Type 18:
- The Type 18 is supplied with a fitting plug, as standard, which provides support when fitting these seals.
- The Type 18 is of robust bellows design, compared to some competitor’s equivalents, which are prone to falling apart upon assembly.
- Type 18 is designed to eliminate bellows wear during operation, a common fault with alternative available seals in the market place.
- The Type 18 is fitted with our M106K + Carbon and 99.5% Pure Ceramic.
- Vulcan offer direct replacement seals to suit all common industry OEMS including: Lee Howl®, Lowara®, Sta-Rite®, ITT®, Calpeda®, Certikin® and many more.